How should I protect my mobile devices from security threats?
The categories and suggestions below, many of which may apply to your home as well as your office, are some suggestions which you can and should adopt to ensure a secure online experience:
Protect your mobile device
- Always update your device to the latest available OS version; these patches normally carry security and bug fixes that will help secure your device and the information stored on it.
- Do not attempt to ‘jailbreak’ or ‘root’ your device.
- Keep your laptop, your mobile phone, and other portable devices that contain sensitive information with you at all times.
Protect your network
- Set a strong password for your WiFi network.
- Do not allow anyone to connect to your network without permission.
StashAway Asset Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd (Registration no: 0105562135522) has a Securities Business License Type C - Private Fund Management (Lor Khor-0136-01) from the Ministry of Finance and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand.